Table of contents
- Software Requirements
- Acquiring and Installing
- Running the application
- Removing the Application
2. SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows Server® 2008, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Vista®, Windows® 10
- .Net Framework 4.5
- Microsoft Visual Studio® 2012, 2013 or 2015
- SQL Server 2005 min, but 2008 and greater is recommended
- Any Modern Browser
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
If you choose to just run the sample application online you can skip to running the application
3. ACQUIRING AND INSTALLING:
You do not have to install the Sideline to run it. I have provided two options to run the web application. A project with files to build and run the application, or an online sample for you to explore the application.
- Download Source code
- Save to your desktop (this is for ease of access when running and deleting file).
- Create a folder to extract files to, then extract files to you newly created folder. Then delete the compressed file that you downloaded.
- If you downloaded the source code, you'll need Visual Studio® installed on your computer.
- If you planning on running the Sideline project in Visual Studio®, you will need to setup the following if you want them to work.
4. RUNNING THE APPLICATION:
- Try the online demo application.
- Run the Sideline project application in Visual Studio. Press "Ctrl + F5" to run the application.
5. REMOVING THE APPLICATION:
Just find the folder you created and delete it. this step is only needed to be done if you downloaded the project files.
Copyright 2019 by ddougan.com.
This publication is protected by federal copyright Law, with all rights reserved. No part of this
Publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, translated, transcribed, or transmitted, in
any form, or by any means manual, electric, electronic, electro-magnetic, mechanical, chemical, optical,
or otherwise, with prior explicit written permission from Douglas Dougan.